Website Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla is inviting application for the post of Strategy And Growth internship for the year 2023 . The salary for this post will be R.s 20,000 per month .The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link which has been already provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the Careerbywell page for Aditya Birla Group Internship by 2023, Apply Online and also for more inquiries and details. The last date of this application submission is 13, JAN 2023
Table of Contents
About Aditya Birla Group
Aditiya Birla Fashion And Limited (ABFRL) is Mumbai based Indian fashion retail firm ABFRL operates 3031+shop across India . Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail is India’s No. 1 fashion lifestyle company. Aditiya Birla group is in the league of fortune 500.
Anchored by an extra force of over 14,000 employees belong with the 100 nationalities , the group is built on strong foundation of partner value creation business have grown into global powerhouses in wide range of sectors like metal, pulp, and fibre , chemicals, .
Aditya Birla Group Internship 2023, Overview
|Job Role||Strategy And Growth|
|Last date for Application||13th of JAN 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Aditya Birla Group Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have present information in consumable way .
- Candidates should have knowledge of stakeholder management.
- Candidates should have Proficient in English and MS Office suite.
- Candidates should have to submit application on 13 jan,2023.
- Candidate can start the internship between 30th Dec 2022 and 3rd Feb 2023
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidate should have assist in identifying areas of improvement.
- Candidate should assist in roll out of new processes at the brands end under the Timeline.
- The candidate must have learned English Language Oral and Written.
- Basic Information of Ms Excel
- some experience in e-commerce and/or apparel/fashion sector
- Knowledge of stakeholder management
- Capability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Capability to present information in a consumable way
- Learn Business Communication
Perks & Benefits
- Informal dress code
- Working of 5 days in a week
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.