Airtel is inviting job seekers for the position of Corporate Sales Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 20,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article. It is a Work From Home Internship 2023.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Airtel Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 31st of JAN 2023.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading telecommunication company globally. Headquartered in New India, we are the most trusted provider of ICT services with a global network across the USA, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, India, and SAARC regions. Airtel Telecommunications ranks among st the top 3 mobile service providers around the world.
Through the diverse product portfolio and strategically located submarine cables and satellite network running across 365,000+ RKMs in 50 countries and 5 continents, we are pushing the boundaries in digital service delivery with a key focus on enhanced end-user experience, round-the-clock infrastructure availability, and superior service quality.
Airtel Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Corporate Sales Intern|
|Last date for Application||31st of JAN 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||15|
Airtel Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work From Home) internship.
- Can join the internship before 31st January 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 17th Jan 2023 and 21st Fab 2023
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply
Roles & Responsibility
- Assist with the acquisition of new corporate clients
- Cross-sell multiple product lines to existing and new customers
Skills & Requirement
- Learn Business Communication
- Learn Digital Marketing
- Learn Business Analytics
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible Work Hour
- Job Offer