Amazon Has announced Work From Home Job Opportunity For the post of Catalog Quality Associate. You can get ₹22,864/ Month. It is the best Opportunity For those candidates who want to work from home and started a side income. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable, and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always Day 1, and we are committed to aggressively investing over the long term and relentlessly focusing on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Catalog Quality Associate|
|Type of job||Work From Home Job|
|Salary||₹22,864 Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Amazon Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Review the Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
- The job role does not involve core translation on a regular basis, however, a business requirement may engage short text translation activities on a need basis.
- Should be competent to independently communicate both written/spoken with stakeholders/clients, in case required.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Candidates who are based in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Delhi (only) should apply.
- Should have access to mobile phones at all times from a reliable provider.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Excellent spoken/written communication in English.
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for other marketplaces such as US, UK & IN.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data. – Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Browse the site and use the search box to look for products.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization. – Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Candidate needs to be a Graduate in any stream Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields. – Proficient in American English.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information – Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: – Adult content – Religious and philosophically sensitive issues – Alcohol, tobacco, weapons, and other potentially offensive products
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
To apply for this job please visit amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in.