The Candidate Who are interested in working for Amazon. here Amazon is announced job For the post of Software Development Engineer. You can earn approximately ₹56,534/month in Amazon Recruitment. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For applying and further Details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job . The Last date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Recruitment Overview
Software Development Engineer
|B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
|India, Karnataka, Bangalore
|Type of job
|₹ 56,534 Per Month
Amazon Recruitment Responsibility
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonian to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Ability of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Ability of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Knowledge to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.