The Candidate Who is interested in working for Amazon. here Amazon has announced a job For the post of Virtual Customer Service. You can earn approximately ₹/month in Amazon Recruitment. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The Last date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable, and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always Day 1, and we are committed to aggressively investing over the long term and relentlessly focusing on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Virtual Customer Service|
|Qualification||Minimum 12th pass|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- The candidate Should have completed a Minimum 12th pass Or Graduate/Post Graduate.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Good Communication Skills in Written & Verbal
- Capability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent Documentation Skill
- Good comprehension skills and ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Capability to concentrate follow customer’s issues without distracting to resolution
- Good composition skills and ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Capability to use a desktop computer system
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Exhibit understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Exhibit an ability to successfully navigate websites
- knowledge of email applications
- Capability to learn in various media
- Capability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Exhibit ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Management of regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Capability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Capability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Exhibit conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Capability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision-making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Capability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Capability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Capability to Management composure in highly escalated situations
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Officially Not Mention But Must be Chances of Interview
To apply for this job please visit amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in.