The candidates who are interested in working with Amazon. here is a recruitment notification for the position of Advertising Strategic Manager in 2023. You can make approx ₹70,000 per month. Please read the entire post for more information The starting date of the application is ASAP
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Advertising Strategic Manager|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 70,000/ Month|
Amazon Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Lead initiatives that require significant cross-team collaboration between Amazon’s ads and other teams; collaborate with global partner teams to drive initiatives
- Create and drive processes and initiatives to differentiate it as an advertising destination and to improve advertiser impact
- Engage with CXOs/ E-commerce heads of large brands within the category to provide its advertising strategy for the brand; act as an Amazon Advertising consultant and product expert; work with the sales team to help brands meet their advertising objectives
- Own end-to-end key business metrics like ad revenue and active advertisers for a complete category for Amazon advertising (Sponsored Ads)
- Develop tools and mechanisms within the team to improve advertising performance overall and work closely with the product to integrate such tools within existing platforms
- Officially Not Mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit amazon.jobs.