Amazon Has announced Work From Home Job Opportunity For the post of Investigation Specialist. You can get ₹1150/ Day. It is the best Opportunity For those candidates who want to work from home and started a side income. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable, and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always Day 1, and we are committed to aggressively investing over the long term and relentlessly focusing on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Investigation Specialist|
|Type of job||Work From Home Job|
|Salary||₹900 Per Day|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Amazon Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Maintain Amazon’s site quality by enforcing Amazon’s Policy Guidelines.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments and Partner with appropriate business teams as necessary.
- Experienced in the internet space and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Take appropriate action based on established procedures and document those actions. When procedures are not available, follow established escalation paths to ensure resolution.
- Communicate via email and telephone with buyers, merchants, and other external and internal customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Effective prioritization of work time to ensure productivity, fulfill department standards for time spent, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing urgency
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Exceptionally strong customer handling and conflict resolution skills with a keen focus on quality and customer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
To apply for this job please visit amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in.