The position of Virtual Customer Service has a work-from-home job opportunity posted by Amazon. You may receive a salary of Rs 1500 per day. For individuals who wish to work from home and develop a side business, this is the greatest opportunity. For further details, please read the whole article. The application form is open for submission immediately.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP)
Table of Contents
Jeff Bezos founded Amazon from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into many product categories, a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store. It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D).
Its subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market.
Amazon Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Virtual Customer Service|
|Type of Job||Work From Home|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 1500/Per Day|
Amazon Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at the home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together how to offer the best customer service experience.
- Good typing skills
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good composition skills – the ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Good comprehension skills – the ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Action-oriented, self-disciplined, and organized
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.