Work-from-home job opportunity is here at Amazon for the post of Seller Partner Support. For those who want to start, side income is approx ₹31,000 Per month. For further details, please read the whole article. The application form is open for submission immediately.
Looking for work-from-home Jobs? Then refer to this careerbywell page. And there is a whole work-from-home Industry waiting for you to select into their organization. We are sure the current page covers all the latest work-from-home Job Openings.
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable, and convenient online shopping destination for consumers.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Seller Partner Support|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 31,000/-Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channels including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end-to-end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem-solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down. up to the duration of his shift
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive days off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office.
- A home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB of data from a reliable provider.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Candidates willing to work on Phone/chat & emails (concurrent blended profile)
- Should be willing to service selling partners from all marketplaces across the Globe (Including India USA EU and ME)
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.