Amazon has Announced Recruitment for the post Of Seller Support Associate. The salary to be provided this post will be Approximately Rs. 27,316/ Month in this Recruitment. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amazon Recruitment 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Amazon is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Overview
Seller Support Associate
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years|
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 27,316/Month Approx|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
SHIFT REQUIREMENTS The Seller Support On-boarding Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or e-mail support governed by internal service level agreements. The Seller Support On-boarding Associate will be responsible for on-boarding New Selling partners to the Amazon .IN platform and also providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support on Boarding Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication Skills, with English, this role also requires communicating in Hindi.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Demonstrates Good time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and Verbal communication.
- The candidate should have complete Any Graduate in Any Stream
- English & Hindi Both Languages Required
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and Excellent grace.
- Evidence effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Evidence appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Experience in a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
To apply for this job please visit in.linkedin.com.