Website American Express
Applicants with an interest in working at American Express. Here is a Work From Home Job Opportunity for an Executive-Operations in 2023. You can earn approximately ₹ 33,000 per month. For further details, please read the whole article. The application form is open for submission immediately.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for American Express Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
About American Express
It was founded in 1850, in Buffalo, New York, U.S. American Express Company (Amex) is an American multinational financial services corporation specializing in payment cards headquartered in New York City. It is one of the most valuable companies in the world and one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
American Express Recruitment Overview
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 33,000/Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
American Express Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Candidates should have knowledge of KYC
- Candidates should interact with internal & external clients
- Creation of Cases on the relevant tools, maintenance of trackers and files for the team
- Keep a close eye on gaps & recommend solutions to plug them.
- Consistently manage high volumes of work accurately and efficiently while working under stringent timelines
- Monitor the daily suspense volumes and liase with internal & external clients
- Carry out Due Diligence activities to ensure all dues are released to the clients
- Demonstrate a strong focus on process improvements.
- Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Understand, determine, and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with organization policies and audit controls.
- Build an excellent rapport with the team & other business groups to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Strong and committed customer focus and consistent demonstration of service excellence.
- Good computer skills
- Good command over MS Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- Strong focus on results
To apply for this job please visit aexp.eightfold.ai.