Website Amity Infosoft
The Candidate Who are interested in working for Amity Infosoft. here It is announced Amity Infosoft Recruitment 2023 For the post of Sales Executive. You can earn Approx ₹ 20,000/ Month. For applying and further Details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Amity Infosoft Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and Further details about the Job . The Last date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
About Amity Infosoft
Amity Infosoft (P) Ltd is a distributor company that builds a strong bridge between the consumer market and parent companies. 100% of employees reported the working days at Amity Infosoft (P) as Monday to Saturday. The overall rating of Amity Infosoft (P) is 2.8, with Skill development being rated at the top and given a rating of 4.3.
However, Salary & Benefits is rated the lowest at 2.4. To know first hand how is it like to work at Amity Infosoft (P) read detailed reviews by job profile, department and location in the reviews section.
Amity Infosoft Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Candidate Who are interested in working for Amity Infosoft. here It is announced Amity Infosoft Recruitment 2023 For the post of Sales Executive. You can earn Approx ₹ 20,000.
|Type of job
|₹ 20,000/ Month
Amity Infosoft Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Communicating with target client and managing customer relationships.
- Meet with target client and explain about the product or service.
- Developing sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Coordinate with the zonal sales manager to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationship with existing customer for repeat business.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Sales Allocated Products to Dealers as well as Customers.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Dynamic Personality
- Computer Knowledge
- Convincing Power
- Good Communication Skills
- Officially Not Mention But There are May be Chances Of Telephonic Interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.