Website Apollo hospitals
Apollo Hospitals is inviting job seekers for the position of Operations(International Projects) Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 15,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Apollo Hospitals Internship 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 14 Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
About Apollo Hospitals
Under the umbrella of Apollo Remote Health Care which is one of the world’s largest multi-specialty e-Health networks, Apollo Telehealth gives specialized solutions like tele-emergency, teleradiology, telecardiology, teleophthalmology, tele-consulting, NCD handling, etc. Empowering the remotely located consumers to avail specialized and quality services from Apollo’s world-renowned doctors. Apollo Telehealth delivers admits than 25,000 transactions through its command center daily.
It has brought healthcare within reach of every consumer through the usage of the latest technologies, thereby enabling connected health and a continuum of care.
Apollo Hospitals Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Operations(International Projects) Intern|
|Last date for Application||14 of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 15,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Apollo Hospitals Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (work in the office) internship.
- Can join the internship before14 of FEB 2023
- candidate should be available for the duration of 6 months
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 31st Jan’23 and 7th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interest
Roles & Responsibility
- Support the team with all necessary support, as directed by DGM- International Projects’
- Track all ongoing projects and discussions being undertaken by the team and maintain & update the tracker regularly and share it internally
- Work on the business plan and growth projections, in case of successful bidding
- Assist with bid preparation & submission
- Work with the DGM- International Projects’ on the identification of potential opportunities at various International locations
- Be part of the team leading the discussions and negotiations on the project proposals
- Work with the DGM- International Projects’ on the identification of international O&M opportunities
- Work on the business plan and growth projections in case of successful bidding
- identify the synergies and how Apollo Hospitals group can pitch for the engagement
- Work out the financial modeling of the probable mode of engagement along with the finance team
- Perform various tasks as assigned by DGM-International Projects’ for the execution of projects
Skills & Requirement
- Business Communication
- Financial modeling valuation
- Personal Finance
Perks & Benefits
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible Work Hour
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.