Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released detailed notification for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade-II on its official website. Under the recruitment drive, the Commission is set to recruit a total of 17 Stenographers Grade-II in the Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under the General Administration Department.
The list of the newest government jobs in India is available on this careerbywell page. We are sure that the current page covers all the latest government openings in 2023
Table of Contents
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is a state recruitment agency for the recruitment of Group ‘A’ officers and Group ‘B’ officers for the Government of Assam and all state government establishments under the Government of Assam which also includes the state public sector undertakings and state autonomous bodies. It is headquartered at Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara in Guwahati, and functions through its secretariat. It was established on 1 April 1937. The primary mandate of the Assam Public Service Commission is to conduct competitive examinations, interviews, and assessments to select deserving candidates for various civil services positions within the state.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
|Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-
|05 December 2023
|04 January 2024
APSC Education Qualification
- Candidates should have passed the degree or equivalent examination from a recognized university.
- You are advised to visit the official website frequently to check the details notification for the posts.
APSC 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Posts
|No. Of Posts
- Pay Scale Rs. 22,000-to Rs. 97,000
- Grade Pay Rs. 9,400
- Pay Band 3
APSC Age Limit
- Candidates should not be less than 21 years of and not more than 38 years of age.
- Check notification for relaxation in the upper age limit.
APSC Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be based on two stages
- Written Exam
- For General Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC Candidates: Rs. 150/-.
- For BPL/ PwBD Candidates: NIL.
How To Apply For APSC Recruitment
You can apply online for these posts after following the guidelines given below.
- Step 1: Visit to the official website https://www.apscrecruitment.in
- Step 2: Click on the link Register Here on the homepage.
- Step 3: Now complete the one-time registration (OTR) process.
- Step 4: Then, provide your login details and go to the Applicant Section/Apply Section on the home page.
- Step 6: Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit apscrecruitment.in.