The Candidate is interested in working for Barclays. Here is an announcement of Recruitment For the post of Business Analyst. You can get ₹57,500. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Barclays Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
Barclays is a British universal bank. We support consumers and small businesses through our retail banking services, and larger businesses and institutions through our corporate and investment banking services. Our five Values – Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence, and Stewardship – are our moral compass; the fundamentals of who we are and what we believe is right.
Barclays Recruitment Overview
|Type of Job
|₹ 57,500/ Month
Barclays Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Lead Business Analysis function including requirement elicitation, analysis, documentation, prototyping, data analysis & modeling. Also ensure end-to-end project delivery, effective risk, and issues management through to resolution, providing management progress reports and stakeholder management.
- Provide guidance and oversight for solution design, user engagement, end to end functional testing, and own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirements/ design
- Recognize changes within the sphere of control that are liable to impact other systems/work streams and communicate effectively
- Articulate and present the commercial effectiveness of proposed functional designs within a Programme or Department
- Set the teamwork ethic, and dynamic, attitude through effective management, setting an example
- Ensure strong governance over the projects and effective stakeholder engagement and involvement in the program – ensure transparency on delivery, issues, and decision making
- Ownership/ involvement in shaping up the solution design solution from a Business/& Functional perspective.
- A good track record of delivery involving business analysis skill sets in large-scale transformation projects
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to challenge and negotiate
- Flexible in terms of working hours/schedule – especially during the key phases of the project
- Problem-solving, able to resolve issues of a complex or strategic nature
- Very high level of communication skills, including interactive listening with the ability to present and facilitate workshops with diverse, often senior and challenging stakeholders at all levels
Skills & Required
- Business Analysis experience in Investment Banking, Capital Markets change / IT transformation projects
- Proficient in requirement gathering and management software – Confluence, Jira, Agile Central, Microsoft Visio
- Proven experience in regulatory related end to end-project delivery
- Data analysis and modeling experience/ Design As Is and To Be process model
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications
- Project management experience in Investment banking change/transformation projects
- SQL/UI & UX design
- Experience in agile project delivery
- Product Control, Valuations, and Risk Management domain exposure
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.