BEWAKOOF is inviting job seekers for the position of Operations/Logistics Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 8,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Bewakoof Internship 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 8 Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
Establish in 2012, Bewakoof is a lifestyle fashion brand that makes creative & distinctive fashion for the trendy, contemporary Indian. Bewakoof was made on the principle of creating impact through innovation, loyalty, and thoughtfulness. With a team of 400 members and more than 8 million products sold to date, we like to experiment freely, which grants us to balance talent and reliability. It helps us carry our innovative pattern to light.
Our range of products is always fresh and up-to-date, and we clock sales of over 1 lakh products a month. Our innovation focus increases our operations as well. We are vertically integrated, manufacture our products, and cut out the middleman wherever possible. This direct-to-consumer model allows us to make high-quality fashion at an affordable rate
Bewakoof Internship 2023 Overview
|Last date for Application||8th of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 8,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||03|
Bewakoof Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (work in the office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 8 February 2023.
- candidate should be available for 04 months.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 24th Jan’23 and 28th Feb’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Work on shipment weight and zone validation manually
- Candidate should Work on non-bewakoof – shipment validation
- Work on courier bills validation and update the system manually
- Work on courier remittance follow-up on the pending amount and update the system
- Candidate should Work on courier – debit/credit settlement on bewakoof shipment – pending/lost
- Work on escalation tickets management and handle timely resolution
Skills & Requirement
- business Communication
Perks & Benefits
- 5 working days a week.
- work hours
- Informal dress code
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.