Jobs for Apprentice have been declared available by BHEL. A monthly salary of Rs. 9,000/- would be given. Excellent opportunity for newcomers, students, or apprentices who desire a similar opportunity. get additional information about these apprentices. Go through the whole article.
If you’d want further information, you may view a list of the most recent government jobs in India on our careerbywell website. If you want to apply for this apprenticeship, read the entire post. The last date for application is 13 June 2023.
Table of Contents
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Indian central public sector undertaking and the largest government-owned power generation equipment manufacturer. It is under the ownership of the Government of India and administrative control of the Ministry of Heavy Industries. Established in 1956, is based in New Delhi with the help of Soviet technology. BHEL is only one of the top Indian companies that have continuously filing the patents in India as well as abroad, have filed over 1000 patents in India in the last six years
BHEL Apprentice Overview
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs 9,000/- per month|
|Last Date||13 Jun 2023|
BHEL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
Post, Vacancies, Salary, Education Qualification, Age:
- Graduate Apprentices
No. Of Post:
- Total Vacancies 18
- Rs. 9,000/- per month
- Candidates who have successfully passed their Degree in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above during 2020/2021/ 2022/2023.
- 27 years
- Selection will be based on merit (in the ratio of 30:70 of marks obtained in SSLC & Graduation).
- If candidates have CGPA results, the CGPA-to-percentage formula will be provided.
- Else BHEL will adopt its own conversion formula.
How to apply for BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled-in and signed Application form along with self-attested photocopies of documents (Degree / Provisional Certificate along with Mark Sheets of all Semesters / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Degree, Class X / SSLC Certificate, Community Certificate (if applicable)) to the following address on or before 13 June 2023 by super-scribing on the cover “Engagement of Apprentices”
- SDGM (HR), PSSR,
BHEL Integrated Office Complex,
TNEB Road, Pallikaranai,
To apply for this job please visit pssr.bhel.com.