BYJU’S is inviting job seekers for the position of Marketing Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 13,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article. It is a Work From Home Internship 2023.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for BYJU’S Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 22nd of JAN 2023.
Table of Contents
BYJU’S is a global ed-tech company, providing highly adaptive, engaging, and effective learning solutions to more than 150 million students around the world. Founded in India in 2011, Its mission is to make high-quality learning accessible to students everywhere.
It provides an online learning app through which students can re-watch recorded classes, practise exercises, re-read the comments of peer discussion for better understanding and take the time they need to master all the concepts.
BYJU’S Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Marketing Intern|
|Last date for Application||22nd of JAN 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 13,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||04|
BYJU’S Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work From Home) internship.
- Can join the internship before 22nd January 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 01 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 07th Jan 2023 and 11th Fab 2023
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Working on interacting with school personnel and informing them about the ongoing project
- Management a detailed report of daily appointments and follow-ups
- Straitening and creating plans to reach out to our prospects
- Working on reporting the daily progress to immediate reporting managers
- Coordinating with school coordinators for project execution
- Achieving weekly targets of interactions and closures
Skills & Requirement
- English Proficiency Spoken & Written
- Learn MS- Excel, MS-Office
- Learn Business Communication
Perks & Salary
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- Stipend ₹ 13,000/ Month
- Work From Home
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.