BYJU’S is inviting job seekers for the position of Marketing Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be ₹12,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for BYJUS Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 03rd of Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
BYJU’S is India’s Biggest ed-tech firm and the provider of India’s largest K12 learning app, which provides extremely adaptable, engaging, and effective learning programmes for kids in grades 4 through 12 (K-12) and students preparing for competitive examinations such as JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE, and GMAT. BYJU’S already has over 16 million downloads, 9 lakh annual paid subscriptions, and 30,000 new students join every month. The BYJU’S app makes learning pleasant and successful, with students spending an average of 57 minutes each day on the app. Renewal rates can reach 85 percent.
BYJU’S, which was launched in 2015, has instantly become the most trendy and favoured education app among students of all ages. BYJU’S is setting the way for new-age, geography-agnostic learning tools that sit at the intersection of mobile, interactive content, and adaptive learning approaches by providing a world-class learning experience.
BYJU’S Internship 2023 Overview
|Qualification||BS In Marketing|
|Last date for Application||3rd of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 12,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||06|
BYJU’S Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (work in office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 03rd February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 02 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 19th Jan’23 and 23rd Feb’2023
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply
Roles & Responsibility
- Interacting with school personnel and informing them about the ongoing project
- Maintaining a detailed report of daily appointments and follow-ups
- Strategizing and creating plans to reach out to our prospects
- Reporting the daily progress to immediate reporting managers
- Coordinating with school coordinators for project execution
- Achieving weekly targets of interactions and closures
Skills & Requirement
- English Proficiency (Spoken)
Perks & Stipend
- Stipend ₹ 12,000/ Month
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.