There is a work-from-home job position available at Byju’s for the position of Academic Specialist. There is a side income available for people who want to start, amounting to around ₹ 25,000 per month. For additional details, read the whole article. Applicants can now submit the application form.
Looking for work-from-home Jobs? Then refer to this careerbywell page. The link is at the end of the article for application. The last date of application isn’t given so apply ASAP.
Table of Contents
Byju’s (stylized as BYJU’S) is an Indian multinational educational technology company, headquartered in Bangalore. It was founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran and Divya Gokulnath. As of June 2023, Byju’s was valued at $22 billion. As of April 2023, the company claims to have over 150 million registered students
Byjus Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Work From Home ( Pan India)
|Upto 25,000/- Monthly
Byjus Recruitment Roles and Responsibilities
- Helping students to strengthen their understanding of Maths/Science subjects.
- Conducting online classes, clarifying doubts, and creating a positive learning environment for our students in grades 4 to 10 on our learning platform.
- Providing error-free step-by-step solutions to the questions raised by the students.
- Assess student performance and provide feedback on areas that require improvement.
- Meet the requirement of 24 sessions/week and mandatory additional responsibilities beyond taking sessions for up to 12 hours/week.
- The majority of the Nonsession activities would be between 3 to 4:30 PM, Sessions would be from 4 30 to 9 PM.
- Additional responsibilities include parent-teacher meetings, homework corrections, peer reviews, participation in training, and monthly tests. The list is not exhaustive.
- Any additional workload towards enhancing student performance. between 3 pm to 9 pm.
Byjus Recruitment An ideal candidate should
- Have a passion for teaching and creating an impact in the field of education
- Have a strong subject knowledge in Maths/Science for grades 4 to 10
- Impeccable communication skills (English) – verbal and written camera-facing skills
- Be able to map theoretical knowledge to practical applications
- Freshers, as well as candidates with previous teaching experience.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and think creatively
- Have the ability to deliver lesson plans and adapt teaching methods to meet student needs
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Byjus Recruitment Benefits
- Compensation of 25K/month
- Availability only between 3 pm to 9 pm needed
- One week in a week announced post-session allocation
- One-on-one interaction with parents and students and other engagement activities
- Employee development and growth
- Rewarding employees based on merit and demand have the potential to convert them into full-time employee based on demand
- Location: All classes are online
To apply for this job please visit byjus.com.