Are you interested in working for Cars24. here is Full-time Work from Home job for freshers at Salary of appox ₹30,000/month that becomes approx ₹1200/day. It is the best Opportunity For those who want to work from home and start career. For applying and further Details please read complete article.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Cars24 Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
This is a work from home job in which candidates can also work remotely.
Table of Contents
CARS24 is a global used vehicle e-commerce platform with over US$1billion in sales. The company originates in India, where it is the largest player in used vehicles, 10X the size of the next competitor. More recently It have raised US$450m in funding at a US$1.8b valuation. Australia, along with the Middle East and Southeast Asia are priority markets for 2021. As of October, we have sold over 500 cars and have an exceptional NPS score of 80. We have a 150 strong team to lead the way.
Cars24 Recruitment 2023 Overview
C2B Calling Profile
|Qualification||Minimum 12th Pass|
|Age Limit||Min 18 years|
|Type of job||Work From Home Job|
|Salary||₹1200 Per Day|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Cars24 Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Forward up selling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
Cars24 Recruitment 2023 Skills & Required
- Basic knowledge of cars is an added advantage
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Competitive pay: full-time salary at market rates, above award
- Amazing people & network. You are not alone – we keep standards high for anyone who joins us here. Be a part of a fun, energetic team with a “can-do” attitude
- Ground-up opportunity: build a big business from scratch and shape the strategic direction of the market, changing the way Australians buy cars
- Officially Not Mention But There are May be Chances of Telephonic Interview.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.