The candidate is interested in working for Citibank. in the post of Business Analyst. The candidate will earn Approximately ₹22,500 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Citibank Recruitment 2023 use online for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Citibank is the consumer subsidiary of Citigroup, a financial services conglomerate. Citibank began as the City Bank of New York in 1812 and later became the First National City Bank of New York. The bank has a total of 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 in the United States and 1,494 in Mexico, which are owned by its subsidiary Banamex.
Citibank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 22,500/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Citibank Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification Required
- Graduates Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
Roles & Responsibility
- Financial Management: expense control, Plan, forecast.
- MIS Reporting: Business Planning and Analysis for the site
- Communications & Engagement: Lead full scope of internal communication – Citi Collaborate; Site Newsletter, Client Showcase
- Infrastructure: Business ownership for CRS, CTI, CSIS, and General Services
- CSC Initiatives: Lead CSC-level initiatives and monitoring
- Capacity Planning: Ensure optimum utilization of seating capacity
- Workforce Management: Tracking and reporting of Workforce Demand and Supply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citi.com.