ClearTax is inviting job seekers for the position of Business Strategy Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 50,000 (Best of Internships) per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for ClearTax Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 23rd of JAN 2023.
Table of Contents
ClearTax is Asia’s fastest-growing fin-tech and India’s largest website to file income tax returns. It aims at simplification of the tax filing process to empower millions of Indians and remove the fear of taxes. They are a Bangalore-based Financial-Technology platform providing solutions for Income Tax filing, GST, and Mutual Fund Investments.
ClearTax Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Business Strategy Intern|
|Last date for Application||23rd of Jan 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 50,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
ClearTax Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 23rd of Jan 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 03 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 06th jan 2023 and 10th Fab 2023
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Execute and deliver programs/projects across multiple products involving cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the product and technology teams to identify blockers and gaps
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all stakeholders, within the teams, within the organization, and beyond
- Prioritize projects based on impact on the company, effectiveness of action, risks, etc.
- Manage risks, problem-solve with the teams, and appropriately escalate issues requiring attention
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives, OKRs, and various program plans
Skills & Requirement
- Strong Data analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-starter and excited about building a career in B2B SaaS space in India
- Ability to work in an extremely high pace environment with the ambiguity of problem statement
- Learn MS-Excel
Perks & Salary
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- Stipend 50,000/ Month
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.