The Candidate Who is interested in working for Cognizant. Here is the announcement of Cognizant Recruitment 2023 For the post of Associate Projects. You can earn Approx ₹76,478/ Month. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Cognizant Recruitment 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
It was established in 1994 in Chennai, India. Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It began with 50 employees in Chennai as Dun & Bradstreet’s in-house technology unit focused on implementing large-scale IT projects for Dun & Bradstreet businesses.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era.
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Associate Projects|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 76,478 / Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
|End Date||Already Start|
Cognizant Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- Report time, effort, and status accurately.
- Share deliverables for review.
- Raise issues/concerns to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant on time.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
Design and Implementation:
- Create the functional design (use cases) and seek review from Senior Product Specialist on factors such as reusability and standardized approach.
- Communicate the same to the technical team.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Adhere to best practices related to the project/product.
- Develop reusable components from a business and functional testing point of view.
- Create product-based KT documents, for the customer.
- Assist the testing team by providing clarifications in functional requirements.
- Provide handover to the testing team.
- Review/Create SI test cases.
- Support UAT for the client in terms of providing functional clarifications /assess need for requirements changes.
- Capability Building: Complete the training and evaluation process as conducted.
- Conduct domain-based training programs in one or two areas for the team.
- Prepare a summary & detailed case study for the project.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- Mentor Product Analysts as and when needed.
- Starlims ELN
- Officially Not Mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.