Cultfit is inviting job seekers for the position of Business Development Intern for 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 25,000 per month. The Candidate who is interested and has the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Cultfit Internship 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details. The ending date for applying is 21 FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
Cultfit is an integrated platform for food, fitness, and meditation. We take a holistic approach to health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform. We make group workouts fun, daily food healthy & tasty, mental fitness easy with yoga & meditation, and medical & lifestyle care hassle-free.Culfit offer both online and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition, and mental well-being through its 4 products, i.e, Cult. fit, Eat. fit, Mind. fit & Care. fit.
Cultfit Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Data Protection And Fraud|
|Last date for Application||21 February 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.25,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||5|
Cultfit Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship. Can join
- Can join the training before 21 February 2023.
- The candidate should be available for 06 months.
- Should have relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 6th Feb’23 and 13th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Aligning with internal stakeholders to drive on-time execution
- Working on onboarding the partners
- Engaging in all the operational tasks
Skills & Requirement
- Should have knowledge of Advanced Excel
- Communication (strong spoken and written business communication skills) English – primary
- Driven to work in a data-oriented domain
- Can do site visits to assess project completion status or pre-launch audit visits
- Can work from home (report to the office as required)
Perks & Benefits
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.