DELL has announced job vacancies in 2023. For the post of Inside Sales Representative. In this position, you can earn approx ₹ 40,000/- Monthly. This is a great job opportunity for freshers to apply, For information please read the entire post the application form is open for submission immediately.
Applying parties have been advised to use the link provided at the end of the article. For online applications, more questions, and information about the Job, go down the careerbywell page for DELL Recruitment. Apply as soon as you can (ASAP) because the deadline for submission of applications is not specified.
Table of Contents
Dell Inc. is an American-based technology company. It develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. It is owned by its parent company, Dell Technologies. sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers.
The company is known for how it manages its supply chain and electronic commerce. This includes Dell selling directly to customers and delivering PCs that the customer wants.
DELL Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Inside Sales Representative|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹40,000Per Month|
|End Date||30 MAY|
DELL Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for in this role.
- Achieve targets by selling Dell’s solutions via outbound calling, consultation, and other influential selling techniques
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information, and provide technical specifications, quotations, and tenders
- Good understanding of computer technology
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Research skills, curiosity about business components
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.