Website Disney Star
Disney Star has issued the latest notification for the position of software Designing. This internship will pay Rs. 20,000 per month in salary. Applicants who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the conclusion of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Disney Star Internship to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 3 Apr 2023
Table of Contents
About Disney Star
Disney Star Network is an Indian media conglomerate owned by The Walt Disney Company India wholly owned by The Walt Disney Company. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Disney Star network runs more than 70 TV channels in eight languages, reaching out to 9 out of 10 cable and satellite TV homes in India.
The network reaches approximately 790 million viewers a month across India and more than 100 countries.
Disney Star Internship 2023 Overview
|job Role||Software Designing|
|Qualification||Graduate in relevant field|
|Last date for Application||03 April 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.20,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||01|
Disney Star Internship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before the 28 of Mar 2023.
- The candidate should be available for the duration of 03 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 14th Mar’23 and 18th Apr’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply
Roles & Responsibility
- Working as part of the R&D/innovation team
- Working on POCs and live projects related to 3D avatars, motion capture, and animation as well as other Unreal projects related to virtual production and interactive AR holograms
Skills & Requirements
- Should ideally have proficiency in Unreal Engine, Unity, C++, Blender, Character Creator, and Adobe CC products
- Should ideally have an interest in computer vision and deep learning in relation to animation and mocap workflows and broad interests in XR, Metaverse, and broadcast technology
- Should be a self-starter, able to work independently, and highly motivated with a deep curiosity in new technologiesAdobe Creative Suite
- Blender 3D
- C++ Programming
- Unity 3D
Perks & Benefit
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.