Website ET Edge
Economic Times Edge is inviting job seekers for the position of human resources Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 5,000 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Economic Times Edge Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 03rd of Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
About Economic Times Edge
Economic Times Edge is one of the most respected business houses in India. The 173-year-old group is a market driver over all media platforms. establish to empower multiple industries and segments by sharing critical business knowledge through strategic conferences and summits, ET Edge strives to make a social and business ecosystem that is conducive to bringing about the changes required by the industry. Alternatives and possible competitors to ET Edge may add With , Informa Middle East , and Klik.
Economic Times Edge Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Human resources|
|Last date for Application||3rd of FEB 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 5,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||04|
Economic Times Edge Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (work in office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 3rd February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 3 months
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 11th Jan’23 and 15th Feb’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
Roles & Responsibility
- Working on vendor management
- Working on admin and HR operations
- Working on inter-department coordination
- Processing agreements, bills, and invoices, and relevant documents about the HR and admin department.
Skills & Requirement
- Human Resource Management
Perks & Stipend
- Informal dress code
- 5 working days in a weak.
- Stipend ₹ 5,000/ Month