Website Fashion TV
FASHION TV is inviting job seekers for the position of Digital anchoring Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 6,000-8,000 per month. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for FASHION TV Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is the 10th of FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
About FASHION TV
Fashion TV is a 24/7 dedicated fashion and lifestyle TV channel available on top OTT platforms all over the world. It was established in 1997. We are the most watched, proven, and steady high-end luxury fashion and lifestyle media business in the world.
Fashion TV now has FTV franchises in India and SAARC countries, with a vision to roll out luxurious, high-profile, exclusive businesses over different F verticals via franchising and licensing opportunities leveraging the F or FTV brand; for example, in the beauty and health/fitness/wellness, apparel & accessories, hospitality/food & beverage, study, events & parties, and real estate sectors.
FASHION TV Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Digital anchoring|
|Qualification||10th pass/12th pass|
|Last date for Application||10th February 2023.|
|Stipend||Rs. 6,000-8,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||10|
FASHION TV Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (work in the office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 10 February 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 03 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 27th Jan’23 and 3rd Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women, who want to restart their career can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Candidate should research local community, state, national and international current events
- Reread scripts and prepare to deliver them on a digital platform
- Interview guests and other members involved in particular stories
- Observe the moral code of the journalistic profession
- Stay in contact with industry professionals
- Organize the news to present the most interesting pieces first
- Ensure late-breaking news is added to newscasts
- Introduce news correspondents reporting on the scene and ask them relevant questions
- Keep abreast of news developments by studying papers, attending events, etc.
Skills & Requirement
- Business Communication
Perks & Stipend
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.