FYLE has announced Recruitment 2023 for Customer Success. here is job on pay per Month basis that is Approximately ₹ 35,000 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. Who went Work From Home Job, For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for FYLE Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job . The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Fyle is a global expense management software with happy customers spread across eighty three countries. We custom-designed Fyle to end your expense management and expense reporting woes – no matter your business size, industry, or expense management needs. FYLE uses machine learning to extract data from any receipt automatically. It allows expense tracking, automated reports, and compliance solutions. It has a Software-as-a-Service model.
FYLE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Type of job||Work From Home Job|
|Salary||₹ 35,000 Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
FYLE Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Work on account management
- Help CSMs and CSEs track and monitor ongoing implementations to successful closure
- Help provide appropriate customer context for features, bugs, and service requests
- Help customers with continued engagement post onboarding to drive adoption
- Be the in-house product expert
- Be the voice of the customer internally
- Help provide appropriate customer context for new features, bugs, improvement, and change requests
- Assist internal teams with solutions and product inputs that help manage complex customer queries and requests
- Monitor metrics related to customer usage, support performance, user feedback, account engagement and take appropriate action to align with health targets
- Help with managing PoCs (proof of concept) where required along with the CSMs and the implementation teams
- Highlight and escalate customer concerns to the relevant teams and help customers with effective solutions
- Help onboard customers seamlessly onto Fyle and ensure that they have the resources they need to start using the platform
- You are early in your career, 1-2 years of professional experience (Freshers are also can apply)
- Interested to work with international customers
- Motivated to learn and willing to take initiative
- Ability to work in US timezone
- Officially No Mention But There Are May be Chances of Interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.