GE has Job Vacancies for the post of Engineer – Mechanical Component For the year 2023. You may earn around Rs. 41,000 every month. For know more please read the complete post for additional details. The application form will be available as soon as possible.
You can visit the careerbywell page by clicking the link provided at the end of the article if you’re interested in applying for GE Recruiting. Following that, you can look over the duties and qualifications of the position and submit your online application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate founded in 1892, incorporated in New York State, and headquartered in Boston. The company operates in aviation, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, and venture capital and finance. In 2020, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 33rd largest firm in the United States by gross revenue.
GE Recruitment Overview
|Engineer – Mechanical Component
|B.E / B.Tech
|Type of Job
|approximately ₹ 41,000/ Month
GE Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Job Description Summary
- This Engineer will support the team during NPI, ITO, and OTR and customer needs. The role includes resolving generator operational issues and supporting the site with technical queries
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Response to customer queries
- Resolve operational issues of generator and auxiliaries
- Response to technical queries raised by site TFA
- Hand On experience in Generator assembly -disassembly process
- Support to ComOpp to provide necessary engineering input during ITO
- Construction know-how about Generator
- Support to parts fulfillment team during ITO & OTR
- Support to Reverse engineering team
- Bachelor /Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 plus years of successful delivery in an engineering environment
- Oral and written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to build good relationships with the team, external & internal customer
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gecareers.com.