Genpact is hiring Opportunity for PD(Process Developer)-Analytics. here is job on pay per Month basis that is Approximately ₹30,000 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. Who the candidate interested in Genpact Recruitment 2023 For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Genpact Recruitment 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering the business outcomes that transform industries and shape the future. Fusing real-world expertise and collaborative innovation, we make businesses work better – breaking down boundaries, creating simplicity from complexity, and building ecosystems of impact.
Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of companies, our Global Fortune 500 clients come to us for digital-led innovation and digitally enabled operations that dig deep into data to turn insight into action. And we do it all with purpose. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 100,000 plus team is passionate about our relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 30,000 Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Education Qualification
- The Candidate should have Complete Any Graduate in Any Stream
- Great at communication (Verbal & Written), collaboration
- Understanding of SAP ERP or relevant experience
- Good customer handling skills
- Advanced use of MS-Excel, MS-word, PowerPoint
- Capability to define & solve problems, Collect Data, Establish facts
- High Energy Level
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
Genpact Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Succeed defined standard operating processes and procedures for all deliverables
- Accountable for the quality and accuracy
- Ensure timely and accurate update of all master data records. Responsible for delivering all the tasks on-time, every-time. Ensure that the schedule is reviewed as circumstances change.
- responsible for maintaining the SLA of each period and the delivery performance
- Excellent Product master data in SAP as per business input and SOP
- Highlight and take appropriate help from the Lead on SOP deviations or issues
- Participate in idea generation and improvement activities
- Comprehend, explain and enforce Unilever master data creation and change processes.
- Excellent the departmental procedures (SOP’s) tools, and metrics for the master data team
- Certify that the company’s master data business rules, policies and procedures are adhered to
- Identifies areas for data quality and process improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Have a continuous improvement mind set and support improvement projects from data perspective
- Align data management processes in the business’ value chains and process areas
- Certify all Data Quality KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are met
- Excellent Knowledge of governing policies around Product data as per the area of work
- Basis understanding of SAP MM & SD module commercial structures and Category/Product Hierarchies
- Official Not Mention But there are must be chances of Interview.
To apply for this job please visit genpact.taleo.net.