Google is hiring interns for a Software Engineering Internship, in Winter 2024 The salary will be provided at Google is approx ₹1,13000/- per month. winter internships will run for 22–24 weeks beginning in January 2024. Candidates wishing to apply for this Recruitment link are provided at the end of the article.
Are you waiting for work at Google? Now you don’t have to wait anymore because our careerbywell page is updating daily latest job opportunities.
Table of Contents
Google LLC (/ˈɡuːɡəl/ i) is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics. It has been referred to as “the most powerful company in the world” and as one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the field of artificial intelligence.
Google Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Role||Software Engineering Internship|
|Qualification||B.E. / B.Tech|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 1,13000/- per month|
Google Recruitment Job Description
- Our winter internships will run for 22–24 weeks beginning in January 2024.
- Students completing their final year of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or dual degree program in computer science or a related discipline are eligible to apply for this internship.
- An updated CV or résumé and a current unofficial or official transcript in English are required to begin the application process.
- To apply, use the ‘Apply’ button on this page and fill out the necessary areas with the necessary materials (PDFs are preferred):
- Attach a current CV or resume to the area marked “Resume.” Make sure any knowledge of coding languages is noted on the CV.
- Fill out the fields in the ‘Higher education’ section appropriately, and then under ‘Degree status’ choose ‘Now attending’.
- Next, post a recent or current English unofficial or official transcript.
- To avoid delays, please submit your application before October 1, 2023.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Google Recruitment Responsibilities
- Create and support an inventive and productive team by collaborating with other teams, managers, and peers.
- To automate repetitive processes, write scripts.
- Choose the best answer after doing an analysis of the data and findings to solve problems successfully.
- Apply the information you’ve learned in computer science classes to actual issues.
Google Recruitment Minimum qualifications
- now enrolled in a program leading to an Associate, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree, as well as post-secondary education or training, with a concentration on software development or another technical sector.
- software development expertise.
Google Recruitment Preferred qualifications
- acquired within or outside of education or the workplace (including open source hobby coding) experience with data structures or algorithms.
- working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, creating large software systems, or creating security software.
- In a position to work full-time for a minimum of six months outside of the academic year.
- fluency in English as a language of communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.google.com.