Website Great Place To Work
Great Place To Work is inviting job seekers for the position of Client Experience Intern for the year 2023. The salary to be provided for this Internship will be Rs. 7,500 per month. The candidates who are interested and having the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article. This is Work From Home Internship.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Great Place To Work Internship 2023 apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Internship. The ending date for submitting applications is 13th of JAN 2023.
Table of Contents
About Great Place To Work
Great Place to Work is the global authority on building, sustaining, and recognizing High-Trust, High-Performance Cultured at workplaces. We have crafted our perspective by learning from best leaders, surveying millions of workers, and examining thousands of the best workplaces around the globe.
We have served businesses, non-profits, and government agencies in more than 60 countries, across all six continents, mission touching more than 10,000 organizations every year. We thrive on sharing the insights we’ve gleaned from our work with companies of all industries and sizes, to help organizations around the world, build, sustain and scale their great culture.
Great Place To Work Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Client Experience Intern|
|Last date for Application||13th of JAN 2023|
|Stipend||Rs. 7,500 per month|
|Type Of Job||Work From Home|
|Number Of Opening||02|
Great Place To Work Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for full time (Work From Home) internship.
- Can join the internship before 13th January 2023.
- candidate should be available for the duration of 2 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 29th Dec’22 and 02nd Fab’23
- have relevant skills and interests
Roles & Responsibility
- Supporting team members in driving overall sales and registrations for the events along with timely collections from customers
- Pitching the product/service to clients
- Supporting in project management of the entire event which includes overall planning and end-to-end execution
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database
Perks & Salary
- Certificate & Letter of Recommendation
- 5 Days Work of Week
- Work From Home Internship
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.