Website HDFC Bank
The Candidate, who is interested in working for HDFC Bank. Here is an announcement of HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 For the post of Marketing Services Manager. You can earn Approx ₹57,385/ Month. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying, are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and the world’s 10th-largest bank by market capitalization as of April 2021. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 150,000 employees
HDFC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Marketing Services Manager|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 57,385 / Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
|End Date||Already Start|
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- keep updated on emerging trends through market visits, be part of the customer research process, research presentations and knowledge of competition Product Marketing Do competition mapping, get an in-depth understanding of the consumer buying journey to create sharp communication brief Work towards creating product positioning
- Develop communication for customer onboarding, usage & retention (CLCM) Direct Marketing Campaigns (For Campaigns communication) Support incremental business by developing persuasive and engaging channel-specific communication e-mail, SMS, digital banners, CP banners, notifications for campaigns Create and test subject lines for achieving higher than industry higher Views (Open rate) by leveraging Artificial Intelligence based subject line prediction tool Create communication using behavioral economics learning, to achieve higher response
- Develop narrative basis customer behavioral profile segments for on-ground sales & digital channels Innovations Innovative campaign/product/process ideas.
- Working knowledge of Brand Management & Communication Development for digital & offline media
- Ability to identify & incorporate consumer insight from research to create communication
- Knowledge of the Competitive landscape & current trends in marketing
- Ability to create sharp communication briefs based on consumer insights, product & market understanding
- Creative evaluation relevant to the medium (digital/social/film scripts & edits/print/direct marketing etc)
- Understanding of relevant production processes for communication output
- High on Interpersonal skills to deliver by working with cross-functional teams
- Officially Not Mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview.
To apply for this job please visit hdfcbankcareers.hirealchemy.com.