The candidate is interested in working for Hero. in the post of Engineer Engine Test Field. The candidate will earn Approximately ₹36,700 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Hero Recruitment 2023 use online for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
Hero MotoCorp Limited is an Indian multinational motorcycle and scooter manufacturer in New Delhi. The company is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the world, as well as in India, where it has a market share of about 37.1% in the two-wheeler industry. Hero Honda started its operations in 1984 as a joint venture between Hero Cycles of India and Honda of Japan. In June 2012, Hero MotoCorp approved a proposal to merge the investment arm of its parent Hero Investment Pvt. Ltd. with the automaker. This decision came 18 months after its split from Hero Honda.
Hero Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Engineer Engine Test Field|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 36,700 / Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Hero Recruitment 2023 Roles & Responsibility
- Provides specific know-how of relevant equipment and complete technical details and ensures CTQ targets for his deliverables.
- Ensure implementation of HMCL’s own robust processes for test field operations adherence to quality norms
- Updated knowledge regarding modern equipment and tools used for the development of engines
- Escalate in case of unresolvable conflicts of CTQ targets
- Provides innovations and ensures commonality compliant with HMC’s long-term strategy Support/facilitates building up a standard result output and formulas from test beds Identification of new equipment, functional assessment of identified product relevant to testing for the full potential
- Knowledge of all equipment-related maintenance
- Ensure on-time completion of all maintenance/calibration with min. impact on operation
- Knowledge of IC engine testing equipment
- Understanding of mechanical and development testing rigs
- Planning capability for new testing rigs and spares of equipment
- Work experience in emission systems/analyzers
- Knowledge of recordkeeping
- Problem-solving skill
- Proven record of work experience in the test bed, chassis dyno, and emission system operation
- Understanding the process and methodology of equipment calibration
- Proven record of work with maintenance of engine test laboratory
- In-depth knowledge of all engine development tools Highest knowledge of instrumentations
To apply for this job please visit jobs.heromotocorp.com.