Website Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Has Announced Recruitment For 2023. Here is Announce Post of the Business Analyst. You Get to Earn ₹56,653 / Month in this Recruitment. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Hindustan Unilever Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
About Hindustan Unilever
Hindustan Unilever Limited is a consumer goods business whose brands help people feel good, look good, and get something out of life by meeting daily needs for nutrition, hygiene, and personal care. HUL is recognized as the leadership factory in the world, with an inclusive work culture firmly rooted in Unilever’s core values of honesty, respect, pioneering, and accountability. Hindustan Unilever had 35 product brands in 20 categories as of 2019. In FY2017–18, the company had 18,000 employees and a revenue of 34,619 crores.
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹ 56,653/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Hindustan Unilever Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Gather business requirements and ideas; consistently translate ideas and requirements into clearly articulated definitions for products.
- Critically analyzing business processes, running workshops & managing development teams in an agile fashion is a key components.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels and technical experts to detail business requirements and develop solutions that meet the needs of the users.
- Compiling and maintaining project documentation such as High-level estimates (HLE), Business Requirement Documents (BRD), and project plans, planning and coordinating UATs, obtaining necessary sign-offs, and managing implementations.
- Regularly refine backlog contents and priority, ensuring sufficient depth of groomed items for sprint commitments.
- Manage requirements and prioritize product backlog in JIRA.
- Presentation of processes and business requirements to senior stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously project manage multiple teams, planning and scheduling skills are of the essence.
- Proactive business analysis, identifying areas for improvements in processes, concisely documenting business requirements, and scoping projects.
- Experience with data as a platform and ability to craft data requirements for a new product
- Experience using project tools
- Strong knowledge of Agile project methodologies, principles, and frameworks
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Business engagement and stakeholder management
- Prioritization of demanding requirements
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Results-oriented with the ability to maintain focus on objectives in a multi-task demanding environment
- Articulate with the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy-to-understand way
- Experience with both Business Analyst and Product Management – Tools, methods, and Techniques
To apply for this job please visit careers.unilever.com.