Honeywell is announcing an opportunity for the position of UX Designer II – Chatbots in 2023. For those who want to work for Honeywell, Read the entire article for more details. You might make around ₹ 58,000 per month. The application for the job is already started.
If you’re interested in applying to Honeywell Recruiting, click the link at the end of the article to visit the careerbywell page. You can then evaluate the duties and requirements of the position and submit your online application before the deadline.
Table of Contents
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies (PMT), and safety and productivity solutions. The current chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) is Darius Adamczyk.
Honeywell Recruitment Overview
|UX Designer II – Chatbots
|Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
|Type of Job
|approximately ₹ 58,000/ Month
Honeywell Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Product and Solution development process
- Collaboration with human user experience disciplines
- Coaching and development
- Define UI/UX for all use cases being developed
- Executing user-centered designs
- Project collaboration
- User experience design for AI Chatbot
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
- Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Balsamiq, Visio, etc
- Some experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation
- Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., customer journey map, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.