HSBC is inviting job seekers for the position of Data Analytics & ML Intern. For this internship, a salary of Rs. 50,000 per month(It is the best salary for the Apprenticeship field) would be granted. Candidates who are interested and have the required qualification can enroll through the link provided at the end of the article.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for HSBC Internship 2023 to apply online and for more inquiries and details. The ending date for submitting applications is the 3rd of Mar 2023.
Table of Contents
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets ahead of BNP Paribas, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021.
In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody (AUC) and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration (AUA), respectively. HSBC traces its origin to a hong in British Hong Kong, and its present form was established in London by the Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company in 1991; its name derives from that company’s initials.
HSBC Internship Overview
|job Role||Data Analytics & ML Intern|
|Last date for Application||03 March 2023|
|Stipend||Rs.50,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
|Number Of Opening||11|
HSBC Internship 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be available for a full-time (Work in Office) internship.
- Can join the internship before 03 March 2023.
- The candidate should be available for 06 months.
- Should be having relevant skills as per the post.
- can start the internship between 17th Feb’23 and 24th Mar’23
- have relevant skills and interests.
- Women wanting to start/restart their careers can also apply.
Roles & Responsibility
- Liaise with colleagues in INM, D&A colleagues across region & global, and also with region/global business leaders to deliver impactful analytics projects
- Provide strategic and tactical analytics systems support across the organization
- Manage projects/sprints and small working groups towards the delivery of proposition, liabilities, assets, wealth, customer, and risk management analytics
- Build and deploy machine learning models for achieving high business impact
- Interface with vendors to determine immediate information requirements, anticipate future needs towards building robust databases for future analytics
- Provide technical/functional leadership to multiple teams and ensure execution of projects/analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality from the teams
Skills & Requirement
- Data Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
Perks & Benefits
- 5 Dats Working in a Week
- Certificate & Latter Recommendation
To apply for this job please visit internshala.com.