IBM has announced an Opportunity for Finance and Administration Delivery. here is a job on pay per Month basis that is Approximate ₹22,781 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for IBM Recruitment to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
IBM is known for its hardware and software products, including computers, servers, storage systems, and networking equipment. It also provides consulting, technology, and business services, such as cloud computing, data analytics, and artificial intelligence. It, in full International Business Machines Corporation, a leading American computer manufacturer, with a major share of the market both in the United States and abroad. Its headquarters are in Armonk, New York. Garry Kasparov and Deep Blue.
IBM has a rich history of being a leader in diversity, equity, and inclusion. Since its Manufacture in 1911, IBM has been dedicated to building a culture of conscious inclusion and providing opportunities for all IBMers to make a positive impact on societies around the world while bringing their authentic selves to work.
IBM Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Finance and Administration Delivery|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹22,781/ Month Approx|
|Start Date||Already Start|
IBM Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- Coordinate all accounting activities associated with General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax, and accruals.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements and timelines are met.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost, and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
Skills & Required
- Minimum 0-1 year of work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in a timely manner
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery, and vendor statement reconciliations
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Proficient in expense management
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices, and reduce aging of invoice
- Ability to manage order fulfillment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfillment, collect and apply cash payments
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within the business unit
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.