The most recent job vacancies have been advertised by IDBI for The position of Executives/ Specialist Officers. The salary will be provided for this recruitment is Rs. 29,000/- per month. Please read the entire article for more information The starting date of the application Form is 24 May 2023.
To apply online for the Recruitment 2023 and for more information about the position, scroll down the careerbywell website. The last day to submit applications is 07 June 2023.
Table of Contents
The IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI Bank or IDBI) is a development finance institution under the ownership of Life Insurance Corporation of India and Government of India. It was established in 1964 as Industrial Development Bank of India, a development finance institution, which provided financial services to industrial sector. In 2005, the institution was merged with its commercial division, IDBI Bank, forming the present-day banking entity and was categorised as “other development finance institution” category.
Later in March 2019, Government of India asked Life Insurance Corporation to infuse capital in the bank due to high NPA and capital adequacy issues and also asked LIC to manage the bank to meet the regulatory norms.
IDBI Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Executives/ Specialist Officers|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||approx Rs. 34,000/- month|
IDBI Recruitment Eligibilty criteria
Post, Vacancies, Salary, Education Qualificatio, Age
Name Of Post:
- Executives/ Specialist Officers
- 1036 no of post
- I Year – Rs.29,000/-
- II Year – Rs.31,000/-
- III Year – Rs.34,000/-
- A Graduate from a recognized university. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria. The university / institute should be recognized / approved by Government; Government Bodies viz., AICTE, UGC etc.
- 20 – 25 years (The candidate must have been born not earlier than May 2, 1998 and not later than May 1, 2003 (both dates inclusive))
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 200/-
- For all others: Rs. 1000/-
- Note: Bank Transaction charges / convenience charges or any other charges applicable for Online Payment of Application fees/Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- The selection process shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ibpsonline.ibps.in.