Website India Post Office
India Post Office has announced Recruitment for 2023, The Official Notification is out on India Post Office Official Website, and while salary to be provided in this recruitment will be Rs. 12,000 Per Month. For applying and further processes, the starting date of the application Form is the 27th of JAN 2023.
The Interested Candidate who is applying is requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for India Post Office Recruitment 2023 to apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The Last Date for submitting an application will be the 16th of FEB 2023.
Table of Contents
About India Post Office
It was formed in 1854. It is a government-operated postal system in India, part of the Department of Post under the Ministry of Communications. It is taking part in delivering mail (post), remitting money by money orders, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance coverage under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 / Month|
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a certificate of 10th from a recognized institute/ Board(English and Mathematics are compulsory subjects).
- Minimum Age 18 Years & Maximum 40 Years in this Recruitment.
- BPM(Branch Postmaster): 12,000 Rs.- 29,380 Rs.
- ABPM (Assistant Branch Postmaster): 10,000 Rs.- 24,470 Rs.
- Dak Sevak : 10,000 Rs.- 24,470 Rs.
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 27-01-2023
- Application End Date: 16-02-2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant: 17-02-2023 to 19-02-2023
- The MP Post Office Recruitment 2023 Application Fee is Rs. 100.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC, ST, female, PWD, Women, or Transwomen.
- MP Post Office selection will be based on Merit-based
Official Notification: click here
To apply for this job please visit indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.