IndiaMart Has Announced the Recruitment of an Assistant Manager. You Get to Earn ₹33,635/ Month in this Recruitment. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for IndiaMART Recruitment use online for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
IndiaMART is India’s Biggest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises, Largest Enterprises, and individuals.
Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’. It has over 3600 employees located across 65 Plus offices in the country, with customers spanning 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Indiamart Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 33,635/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
IndiaMart Recruitment Qualification & Experience
- Any graduation, and CA CA, MBA/PGDM Finance
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders
- 0-4 Years Experience Freshers are Alos Eligible
Roles & Responsibility
- IR activities including Quarterly Results, Earnings Release ppt, and Investor FAQs
- Monitoring all relevant business KPIs to keep sound control over business dynamics
- Participation in AOP formulation and comparison of budget vs actuals on monthly basis. Writing down reasons for deviations along with corrective measures
- Financial modeling maintaining the company’s financial model and keeping it regularly updated according to company guidelines and quarterly results
- Investor Relations Support
- Investor Presentations
- Working with Investors
- Competition Research
- Financial Modeling
- Strategy Formulation
- Financial understanding
- Analytical mindset
- Investor Communication
To apply for this job please visit jobs.klimb.io.