The candidate is interested in working for Indiamart. in the post of Senior Sales Executive. The candidate will earn Approximately ₹30,000 Per Month in this Recruitment. For application and further details please read the complete article also the application has already been started.
Those applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for IndiaMART Recruitment use online for more inquiries and Further details about the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
IndiaMART is India’s Biggest online B2B marketplace, connecting buyers with suppliers. With a 60% market share of the online B2B Classified space in India, the channel focuses on providing a platform to Small & Medium Enterprises, Largest Enterprises, and individuals.
Founded in 1999, the company’s mission is ‘to make doing business easy’. It has over 3600 employees located across 65 Plus offices in the country, with customers spanning 200 nations. Its existing investors include Intel Capital, Amadeus Capital, WestBridge Capital & Quona Capital.
Indiamart Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Senior Sales Executive|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||Approx ₹ 30,000/ Month|
|Start Date||Already Start|
Indiamart Recruitment Roles & Responsibility
- To generate leads from a given database & Identify decision makers within targeted leads and initiate the sales process.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, and product/service demonstrations daily.
- To be an interface between the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the customer receives the best possible service from the company.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Ready for FIELD SALES.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans.
- Ensure that all payments are collected as per the company’s payment terms.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company’s products and services.
- weekly incentives
- On-job training
- paid leaves
- medical insurance
- referral incentives
To apply for this job please visit jobs.klimb.io.