Website Indian Army
Indian Army has announced Job vacancies for the position of Technical Graduate Course. The salary will be provided is Rs 56,100/- per month for this recruitment. To know more details about this recruitment read the whole article. The application form is already started.
Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Indian Army Recruitment to apply online. Interested Candidate who is applying is requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. The End Date for submitting the application Date is 17 May 2023.
Table of Contents
About Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The Indian Army was formed in 1895 alongside the long-established presidency armies of the East India Company, which too were absorbed into it in 1903. The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and national unity, to defend the nation from external aggression and internal threats, and to maintain peace and security within its borders.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Technical Graduate Course|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||approximately Rs. 56,100/|
Indian Army Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates studying in the final year of the engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2024 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
- Such candidates are inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Military Service Pay (MSP): Rs 15,500/-
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: Rs 56,100/-
- Lieutenant: Rs 56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Rs 61,300-1,93,900/-
- Major: Rs 69,400-2,07,200/-
- Lieutenant Colonel: Rs 1,21,200-2,12,400/-
- Colonel: Rs 1,30,600-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600/-
- Major General: Rs 1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Rs 1,82,200-2,24,100/-
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale: Rs 2,05,400-2,24,400/-
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG): Rs 2,25,000/-(fixed)/-
- COAS: Rs 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- age limit between 20 to 27 years
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- Candidates are put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2.
- Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned the same day.
- The duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available on the official website of the Directorate General.
- After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
- All certificates in original are to be carried by the candidates for SSB Interview for verification.
- Originals returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
- The second copy of the printout of the online application is to be retained by the candidate for reference.
- Merit List: The merit list will be prepared engineering stream/subject-wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at the SSB interview.
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit joinindianarmy.nic.in.