Website Indian Navy
Here are the job vacancies in the Indian Navy for the post of Agniveer (MR). The opportunity is for those who are interested in government jobs and interested in working with Indian Navy. Yes, you can make a monthly approx ₹ 40,000. To apply or for more information, read the entire article The starting date of the application Form is 29 May 2023.
Please swipe down the Careerbywell page for Indian Navy Recruitment to apply online and for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The End Date for submitting the application Date is 15 June 2023.
Table of Contents
About Indian Navy
A list of active Indian Navy ships is a list of ships in active service with it. In service, ships are taken from the official Indian Navy website. As of July 2022, It possesses 2 aircraft carriers, 1 amphibious transport dock, 8 Landing ship tanks, 11 destroyers, 12 frigates, 2 Nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines, 16 conventionally powered attack submarines, 22 corvettes, 8 Landing Craft Utility, 10 large offshore patrol vessels, 5 fleet tankers and various auxiliary vessels and small patrol boats. For ships no longer in service see the List of ships and for future acquisitions of the fleet, see future ships of the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment Overview
|Job Role||Agniveer (MR)|
|Type Of Job||Gov. Job|
|Salary||approximately Rs. 40,000/|
Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Post, Vacancies, Salary, Education Qualification For Agniveer (MR)
- Agniveer (MR)
- 100 vacancies
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from
the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
- Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) online by using net banking or Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- The selection process of the Agniveer (MR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages, i.e. Shortlisting (computer-based online examination), „Written Examination, PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination.
- Call up Letters cum Admit Card for written examination/ PFT would be required to be downloaded from the official website.
- Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini/ INHS Kalyani within a maximum period of 21 days. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
- The original documents uploaded by the candidates during the online filling of the application viz original certificates, mark sheets, Domicile certificate, and NCC certificate (if held) are to be brought by the candidate at all stages of recruitment (Written Examination, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination)
Official Notification: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit agniveernavy.cdac.in.