Indigo is announcing an opportunity for the position of Trainee Applied Analytics Program in 2023 for those who want to work for Ingido. You might make around ₹ 20,000 per month. Read the entire article for more details. The start date for the application form is ASAP.
If you’re interested in applying to Indigo Recruiting, click the link at the end of the article to visit the careerbywell page. From there, you can review the responsibilities and tasks of the role and apply online before the deadline.
Table of Contents
InterGlobe Aviation Limited, doing business as IndiGo, is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a ~57% domestic market share as of October 2022. RTPnon-primary source needed] It is also the largest individual Asian low-cost carrier in terms of jet fleet size and passengers carried, and the fourth largest carrier in Asia. The airline has carried over 300+ million passengers as of November 2022.
Indigo Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Trainee – Applied Analytics Program|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||approximately ₹ 20,000/ Month|
Indigo Recruitment Skills & Responsibility
- Ambiguity Ability to Deal With
- Information Gathering
- Skills (Collecting and analyzing data)
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Reporting and presenting findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or any STEM Vertical
- basic knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- officially not mentioned but There might be Chances of an interview
To apply for this job please visit goindigo.app.param.ai.