Indigo is Announced Opportunity for Associate Technician. here is job on pay per Month basis that is Approximately ₹9,208 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. Who the candidate interested in Indigo Recruitment 2023 For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for Indigo Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is not given so apply as soon as possible(ASAP).
Table of Contents
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 55.7% as of November 2022. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
Since our inception in August 2006, we have grown from a carrier with one plane to a fleet of 300 aircraft today. A uniform fleet for each type of operation, high operational reliability and an award-winning service make us one of the most reliable airlines in the world.
Indigo Recruitment 2023 Overview
Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Type of job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹9,208 Per Month|
|Start Date||Already Started|
Indigo Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- Passport (Issue date 2018 & above)
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th and AME
- AME completion certificate is mandatory
Indigo Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals etc
- Any other assignments as given by Reporting Manager.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- Familiarisation with various activities C/O in Hangar during Aircraft maintenance. and understand the work content.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
- MS Office
- Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- Officially Not Mention But There are may be chances of Interview.
To apply for this job please visit goindigo.app.param.ai.