Jio has announced a job opportunity for Product Management. The salary provided at American Express is approx ₹40,000/- per month. Candidates wishing to apply for this Recruitment link are provided at the end of the article.
Are you waiting for work at Razorpay? Now you don’t have to wait anymore because our careerbywell page is updating daily latest job opportunities.
Table of Contents
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Jio offers 4G and 4G+ services all over India and 5G services in many cities. Its 6G service is in the works
Jio Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Approx ₹45,000/- per month
Jio Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- Work as per the release management plans and schedules for application development, validation, system integration, and deployment efforts
- Work with key business personnel, other development, testing and deployment teams to coordinate activities
- Ensure project tasks and change requests are prioritized, tracked,and communicated in a consistent and effective manner to ensure the alignment of project deliverables with stakeholder expectations
- Monitor and track the progress of the projects utilizing relevant metrics and report on project status and issues in a structured way to executive team
- Track and facilitate project issue resolution
Jio Recruitment Education Qualification
Jio Recruitment Skills & Competencies
- Proven IT Product project management experience. PM certification is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills,especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Ability to drive agenda and results in both small and large group settings
- Analyze and resolve complex technical and business problems
- Work in and contribute to a positive team environment
To apply for this job please visit careers.jio.com.