JPMorgan is Announced Opportunity for. Transaction Specialist here is job on pay per Month basis that is Approximately ₹28,569 Per Month. It is the best Opportunity For Freshers. Who the candidate interested in JPMorgan Recruitment 2023 For applying and further Details please read complete article also the application has already been started.
Ones who are applying are requested to go through the link provided at the end of the article. Please swipe down the careerbywell page for JPMorgan Recruitment apply online and also for more inquiries and details regarding the Job. The ending date for submitting applications is ASAP.
Table of Contents
JPMorgan Chase is one of the world’s oldest, largest, and best-known financial institutions. With a history that traces our roots to 1799 in New York City, we carry forth the innovative spirit of our heritage firms in our global operations in over 60 countries. Our firm’s culture is rooted in our core principles.
It prides itself on a unique approach to corporate responsibility. It works to create lasting impact in our communities and give everyone a chance to move up the economic ladder.
JPMorgan Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Transaction Specialist|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/ Graduate in Commerce|
|Type of Job||Private Job|
|Salary||₹28,569/ Month Approx|
|Start Date||Already Start|
JPMorgan Recruitment 2023 Responsibility
- Responsible for checking ATM G/L outages & make necessary adjustment by contacting with clearing partners.
- Eye for detail is required as need to work on high dollar value claims
- Capability to work on multiple applications & understand the transaction details and derive meaningful information
- Research on the ATM Payment Process exceptions according to bank guidelines
- Capability to prioritize the work on aging requests as per Reg-E, & Reg-C guidelines provided by Federal Government
- Assist co-workers with job assignments as needed
- Enhance customer experience by meeting customer impact accuracy levels and reducing case resolution turnaround time
- Take active participation in PMR, Q-board, and team huddle and also identify areas for process improvement
- Complete the assigned training’s in time
- Ensure processing discipline by meeting non customer impact accuracy levels and respond to escalations with a sense of urgency
- Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to Subject matter expert & Team Leader
- Analyze cases and apply resolutions methods as per SOP guidelines
- Research and report Fraud trends by doing detailed research on customer account as well as verification of ATM deposits
- Review and take decision on ATM check deposits claims according to bank guidelines
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving exceptions and out of balance conditions of Chase ATMs
- Responsible for risk management with settlements as need to research and take decision on customer claims
- The Candidate should have complete Graduate in Commerce Or Any Graduate in Any Stream with 0-2 Years Experience (Freshers are also Eligible)
- Good Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work as a team
- Attention to detail
- Strong Decision making, Analytical and Prioritization Skills
- Knowledge of Exception Research & Accounting Knowledge
- Officially Not Mention But There Are Might be Chances Of Interview.
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.